Re: GCC 3.0 Prereleases

    Joseph> relevant sources as gcc-3_0_pre_20010525.  I'll adapt the
    Joseph> script to support creating diffs and tagging sources.

Yes, those are good things to do.

However, I don't think we need to tag prereleases or make diffs
between them -- so I didn't do this yet.  I really want to make sure
that we test the actual tarballs -- not last weeks tarballs plus some
diffs.  Paranoia.

So, would you focus on doing diffs between releases (probably doesn't
make sense unless there major version numbers are the same) and on
tagging actual releases?  (The script sets a variable with `FINAL' in
it if this is an actual release, and not a prerelease.)

Thank you for volunteering!