This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 2.96 reports in GNATS
- To: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at mediaone dot net>
- Subject: Re: gcc 2.96 reports in GNATS
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 11:04:10 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010525034903.A4542@mediaone.net>
On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 03:49:03AM -0400, Craig Rodrigues wrote:
> I would recommend that when incoming GNATS reports for
> this compiler are received that the GCC GNATS maintainers
> direct the reporters of these bugs to report them to Red Hat at
True, but I would also verify that the bug does not appear in
the current 3.0 branch. Many of them do -- the compilers are
not that dissimilar.