Re: Adding files for Ada

<<Not clear.  This has been discussed a bit without any resolution.  I think
the best approach is to ACT's bug reporting system for now at least and
then we'll see what the volume is.

OK, well Richard (probably not reading threads :-) exactly disagrees with
me on this, so clearly we have some internal discussion even to know what
ACT thinks :-)