This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Should PR2183 be closed?
- To: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at mediaone dot net>
- Subject: Re: Should PR2183 be closed?
- From: Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe dot com>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 15:24:35 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010525004639.A1748@mediaone.net>
Well, this is also my observation: 3.0 compiles C++ twice as slow
as 2.95.3. But I think it was 'known' why, so I forgot about it.
Perhaps it should be added to the FAQ what is causing this.
Carlo Wood <email@example.com>