This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Adding files for Ada
- To: guerby at acm dot org
- Subject: Re: Adding files for Ada
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Fri, 25 May 01 07:04:55 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
BTW, what is the state of GNAT + GCC 3 vs the ACT testing system?
(At least on GNU/Linux or some other major platform.)
Getting better, but not there yet. It's only been run on x86 GNU/Linux.
There are something like 40 failure (out of 6800 tests), but more than half
of them are script problems. I'd guess there are about 4-6 real compiler
problems in there.