This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Alpha GNU/Linux
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Alpha GNU/Linux
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 02:11:31 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Thu, 24 May 2001, Richard Henderson wrote:
> > ... with the exception of the outstanding EH issues on alpha
> > (which may have been fixed at the time of this writing).
> Do check to see whether this is fixed or not. I am not aware
> of any outstanding issues on alpha at this time.
I'm getting SIGSEGV somewhere around _Unwind_RaiseException on alpha. At
that point gdb gets a little confused.
If I remove -version-script from the libgcc_s.so build my problem goes
away. So I'm beginning to suspect ld.so too.