This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Troubling bootstrap information
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: Troubling bootstrap information
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 14:12:58 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jeff Law <law at cygnus dot com>, Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
- References: <20010524122118E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 12:21:18PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Did not build. __SIGNAL_FRAMESIZE__ undeclared compiling
> Richard, would you take a look at the powerpc problem?
This is from one of Andrew Haley's patches. Geoff mentioned it
yesterday, and suspected that aph has different headers installed.
Given that Geoff is more familiar with the ppc situation, I'd
rather he take this one.