This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: c++ using 2.95.2 and -ansi switch
- To: "Kuraisa, Roy" <RKuraisa at rii dot com>
- Subject: Re: c++ using 2.95.2 and -ansi switch
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 20:28:27 +0100
- Cc: "'gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- References: <D1EE400517F1C84CA4AF90700755BCE11C6674@PEGASUS.rii.com>
Kuraisa, Roy wrote:-
> In our c++ code, some folks use the "not", "and" keywords instead of "!" and
> "&&". However, the only way to get these defined is to use the -ansi
I don't think they're macros, they're actually the same operator with
a different spelling. GCC 3.0 handles this properly.