P4 support question (-> FAQ?)

Hello,

Is there a way to add a question to the gcc FAQ database on the web?
Either way, I'd like to see this question added to the platform specific
section (and hopefully answered):  What is the timeline (if any) for
supporting Pentium 4 specific instructions (e.g. SSE-2) in gcc?  Is this
being worked on or expected to occur in a specific release of gcc?

Please refer me to the appropriate link if this question is answered
somewhere in the gcc web pages.

Thank you.

-Will Menninger
William L. Menninger, Senior Staff Engineer   | 310 517 6271 voice
Boeing Electron Dynamic Devices, Inc.         | 310 517 6873 fax
MS 232/4058A, 3100 Lomita, Torrance, CA 90505 | william.l.menninger@boeing.com