Re: Comments with -fpreprocessed

<<I disagree. 2.95.2 does not accept comments in preprocessed source, so
accepting them now is a regression. IMO, options should do exactly what they

How can accepting something you did not before constitute a regression.
That's an odd use of the word. Normaly regression means that something that
worked before does not work now. When something used not to work, and works
now, that;s not a regression in my book.