This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Comments with -fpreprocessed
- To: nathan at codesourcery dot com, neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk
- Subject: Re: Comments with -fpreprocessed
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 10:06:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
<<I disagree. 2.95.2 does not accept comments in preprocessed source, so
accepting them now is a regression. IMO, options should do exactly what they
How can accepting something you did not before constitute a regression.
That's an odd use of the word. Normaly regression means that something that
worked before does not work now. When something used not to work, and works
now, that;s not a regression in my book.