This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Which automake for libjava?
- To: "Zack Weinberg" <zackw at stanford dot edu>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <java at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: RE: Which automake for libjava?
- From: "Anthony Green" <green at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 22:38:15 -0700
- Reply-To: <green at redhat dot com>
> Which !@#$ version of automake am I supposed to be using with libjava?
> 1.4-p1 barfs hundreds of complaints of the form
To quote tromey...
The "right" automake for libjava is here:
Hopefully this is a temporary problem. Automake 1.5 should be
released "soon" (it is feature-frozen) and then we will switch to it.