This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc/f/malloc.h and HP-UX 10.20
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: gcc/f/malloc.h and HP-UX 10.20
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 23:31:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: aoliva at redhat dot com, china at writtenword dot com
See this post as to why f/ansify.c is built in stage1:
There is some other discussion in the thread but I believe part of the
patch that removed "unnecessary" rules for f/anisfy.o and f/intdoc.o
needs to be reverted.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)