This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: undefined reference to `std::strchr(char const*, int)'
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: undefined reference to `std::strchr(char const*, int)'
- From: Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe dot com>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 05:28:01 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200105240303.f4O33eG18967@fillmore.constant.com>
On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 08:03:40PM -0700, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> Carlo this problem is fixed with this:
> 2001-05-21 Stephen M. Webb <email@example.com>
> You might want to make sure that you've got this patch in your
Thanks! No I don't, I am using the latest snapshot in an attempt
to use something 'reference-able'.
Carlo Wood <firstname.lastname@example.org>