This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Java exceptions on IA64
- To: "'gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: Java exceptions on IA64
- From: "Boehm, Hans" <hans_boehm at hp dot com>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 15:56:41 -0700
- Cc: "'tromey at redhat dot com'" <tromey at redhat dot com>
I'm seeing Java exception handling failures on Itanium for both the branch
and the trunk. For example, the UCSD benchmark doesn't make it past the
exception test, though it dies in slightly different ways on the (very
recent) branch and (a slightly older version of) the trunk.
Was this intended to work? Or are there known missing pieces?