This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Adding files for Ada
- To: bosch at gnat dot com, guerby at acm dot org
- Subject: Re: Adding files for Ada
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 18:28:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: dewar at gnat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk,kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
<<I was talking about the 0000-xxx tests, IIRC the only issue there is
for ACT to put an appropriate header on them and ship them to me. I
believe they all were developped by ACT, and it looks like it is what
Richard Kenner says too:
Nevertheless, they all have to be carefully checked. For the record, there
are currently 215 directories in this category, and many of them contain
multiple source files.