This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Adding files for Ada
- To: bosch at gnat dot com
- Subject: Re: Adding files for Ada
- From: Laurent Guerby <guerby at acm dot org>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 22:23:39 +0200
- CC: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu, dewar at gnat dot com, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: guerby at acm dot org
> The biggest issue is finding out, per test, whether it can be submitted
> or not. Since obviously we cannot permit any mistakes here, don't count on
> a tarball anytime soon.
I was talking about the 0000-xxx tests, IIRC the only issue there is
for ACT to put an appropriate header on them and ship them to me. I
believe they all were developped by ACT, and it looks like it is what
Richard Kenner says too:
> > There are also some tests written by ACT that can likewise be
> > packaged.
> Robert Dewar sent me a few of those piece by piece by email. It would
> be more practical for me to get the whole thing in a tarball on some
> ftp server (or my ACT customer account).
> Apart from that, the Ada validation suite contains some 2300 executable
> tests and 1300 compile-only tests.
I'm aware of the confidentiality of third-party code in the ACT test
suite since I signed an NDA, and for ACATS testing I wrote the
initital set of ACT scripts so I have a pretty good idea of what it
Laurent Guerby <email@example.com>