This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Adding files for Ada
- To: Laurent Guerby <guerby at acm dot org>
- Subject: Re: Adding files for Ada
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 20:48:59 +0100 (BST)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <dewar at gnat dot com>, <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
On Wed, 23 May 2001, Laurent Guerby wrote:
> Of course anythingt submjitted is by default copyrighted, so you have
> to get explicit permission for incorporating it in a test suite and
> copying it for that purpose.
> On this very topic, what is the GCC policy on user code submitted via
> GNATS and inclusion in the test suite?
There are some guidelines from Prof. Moglen. Perhaps someone who has the
exact text of his guidelines could put it on the GCC website?
Joseph S. Myers