This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Adding files for Ada
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: Adding files for Ada
- From: Laurent Guerby <guerby at acm dot org>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 21:07:22 +0200
- CC: dewar at gnat dot com, kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk
- References: <20010523185637.65B79F289D@nile.gnat.com>
- Reply-to: guerby at acm dot org
Of course anythingt submjitted is by default copyrighted, so you have
to get explicit permission for incorporating it in a test suite and
copying it for that purpose.
On this very topic, what is the GCC policy on user code submitted via
GNATS and inclusion in the test suite?
Laurent Guerby <email@example.com>