ACATS (Ada Conformity Assessment Test Suite) legalese

>From the ACATS doc:

<<
The Ada Conformity Assessment Test Suite (ACATS) is the official test
method used to check conformity of an Ada implementation with the Ada
programming language standard (ANSI/ISO/IEC 8652:1995).

Each source file part of ACATS has the following header:

--                             Grant of Unlimited Rights
--
--     Under contracts F33600-87-D-0337, F33600-84-D-0280, MDA903-79-C-0687,
--     F08630-91-C-0015, and DCA100-97-D-0025, the U.S. Government obtained
--     unlimited rights in the software and documentation contained herein.
--     Unlimited rights are defined in DFAR 252.227-7013(a)(19).  By making
--     this public release, the Government intends to confer upon all
--     recipients unlimited rights  equal to those held by the Government.
--     These rights include rights to use, duplicate, release or disclose the
--     released technical data and computer software in whole or in part, in
--     any manner and for any purpose whatsoever, and to have or permit others
--     to do so.
--
--                                    DISCLAIMER
--

I assume it's compatible with inclusion into GCC CVS, but I'm not a
lawyer, could someone with FSF authority confirm? I also made some

I also assume we want the test suite packaged in GCC CVS once GNAT is
there?

--
Laurent Guerby <guerby@acm.org>