Re: Adding files for Ada

<<I don't know what amount of the regression suite has been submitted by
non customers but I assume it's not zero. Hopefully non customers
submission made from now will be available for public testing.

Of course anythingt submjitted is by default copyrighted, so you have
to get explicit permission for incorporating it in a test suite and
copying it for that purpose.