This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: An unexpected warning (trigraph)
- To: Ryszard Kabatek <Ryszard dot Kabatek at softax dot pl>
- Subject: Re: An unexpected warning (trigraph)
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 18:47:48 +0100
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <3B0B8C51.1752CDF2@softax.pl>
Ryszard Kabatek wrote:-
> int main()
> const char* str = "<???>";
> I'm wondering about the trigraph warning.
If you don't want it, put a '\' before the 2nd '?' of the trigraph,
const char* str = "<??\?>";