This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: Gordon Sadler <gbsadler1 at lcisp dot com>
- Subject: Re: libjava/testsuite/Makefile.in
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 23 May 2001 09:19:42 -0600
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010522201222.B28153@debian-home.lcisp.com>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Gordon" == Gordon Sadler <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Gordon> I've cut mostly irrelevant differences. If you look close at
Gordon> libjava/testsuite/Makefile.in:173, you'll notice
Gordon> '$$/$$file'. This could cause some problems with make dist.
Thanks. I don't think we'll fix this. The gcc project doesn't use
the `dist' target.