Re: Adding files for Ada

>>What about bug reports?  Do you recommend to submit them to the GCC
GNATS, or to ACT's bug reporting system?

We think it is best if they are submitted to the GCC GNATS system (the
name clash will definitely be noticed there :-) Then we can acquire
stuff into our internal tracking system as appropriate, but that's
all internal to us. That way, GNAT is treated the same way as the other
GCC ports, and we don't have students getting told that they are not
supported, and if they want immediate support contact sales@gnat.com etc.