This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Adding files for Ada
- To: Florian dot Weimer at RUS dot Uni-Stuttgart dot DE, kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
- Subject: Re: Adding files for Ada
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 10:15:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk
>>What about bug reports? Do you recommend to submit them to the GCC
GNATS, or to ACT's bug reporting system?
We think it is best if they are submitted to the GCC GNATS system (the
name clash will definitely be noticed there :-) Then we can acquire
stuff into our internal tracking system as appropriate, but that's
all internal to us. That way, GNAT is treated the same way as the other
GCC ports, and we don't have students getting told that they are not
supported, and if they want immediate support contact firstname.lastname@example.org etc.