This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: documentation of trees vs RTL
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: documentation of trees vs RTL
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 15:56:03 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: Theodore Papadopoulo <Theodore dot Papadopoulo at sophia dot inria dot fr>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Wed, 23 May 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> It's up to Mark, but my view is that until the deep freeze period,
> documentation changes that don't only describe new features of mainline
> GCC should be applied to both mainline and branch
Exactly! I once brought this up, and that's how Mark (and me) see it.
All documentation patches (if applicable) should go both to the branch
in addition to mainline for the time being.
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/