This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
HEADS UP: wwwdocs/htdocs/install removed
- To: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: HEADS UP: wwwdocs/htdocs/install removed
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 08:08:14 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
I have just removed all install documentation in HTML format from
wwwdocs/htdocs/install as this now resides in gcc/doc/install.texi.
binaries.html build.html configure.html download.html
finalinstall.html index.html specific.html test.html
I am fully aware that we currently do not yet update the web pages
at http://gcc.gnu.org/install from gcc/doc/install.texi, but I want
to avoid that someone loses time by submitting or making updates for
Plus, *three* different sources for install documentation is really
too much. Now we're down to two and working to further reduce this.
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/