HEADS UP: wwwdocs/htdocs/install removed

I have just removed all install documentation in HTML format from
wwwdocs/htdocs/install as this now resides in gcc/doc/install.texi.

  Removed Files:
    binaries.html build.html configure.html download.html
    finalinstall.html index.html specific.html test.html

I am fully aware that we currently do not yet update the web pages
at http://gcc.gnu.org/install from gcc/doc/install.texi, but I want
to avoid that someone loses time by submitting or making updates for
this documentation.

Plus, *three* different sources for install documentation is really
too much. Now we're down to two and working to further reduce this.

Gerald