V3 vs. AIX

David is reporting numerous V3 test failures on AIX.

Many of these seem related to I/O in one way or another.

It looks like many of the other V3 issues have cooled down somewhat.
Therefore, would you please try to make AIX a short-term priority?
Otherwise, we will be forced to ship a library on AIX that we know
does not work as well as on other platforms, and that will be
embarassing for all.

Thank you,