This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
V3 vs. AIX
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: V3 vs. AIX
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 15:00:02 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
David is reporting numerous V3 test failures on AIX.
Many of these seem related to I/O in one way or another.
It looks like many of the other V3 issues have cooled down somewhat.
Therefore, would you please try to make AIX a short-term priority?
Otherwise, we will be forced to ship a library on AIX that we know
does not work as well as on other platforms, and that will be
embarassing for all.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com