This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0 Status Report
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0 Status Report
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 15:33:40 -0400
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010521184812B.email@example.com>
On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 06:48:12PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Week of May 28
> - I will be on vacation, starting May 26th.
> Week of June 4
> - GNATS freeze.
> No new bugs can be made high-priority after this date without
> my express approval, even if they are GCC 2.95 regressions.
At what point do you return from vacation?
Ah, lemme back up. Sanity check: you /do/ return from vacation, right? :-)
pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com | pme at sources dot redhat dot com
devphil at several other less interesting addresses in various dot domains
The gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable fools.