This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: configuring for THUMB
- To: Marco <marco dot marcello at tin dot it>
- Subject: Re: configuring for THUMB
- From: Michael Eager <eager at mvista dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 13:01:04 -0700
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: MontaVista Software, Inc.
- References: <3B080803.FA82D30B@tin.it>
> I configure gcc with the option --target=thumb-coff
> but during compilation I get this message:
> In file included from ../../source/gcc-2.95.3/gcc/libgcc2.c:33:
> tconfig.h:5: arm/xm-thumb.h: No such file or directory
> make: *** [libgcc2.a] Error 1
Do you have gcc-2.95.3/gcc/config/arm/xm-thumb.h?
If not, then you have a corrupted distribution. (Not likely,
but one needs to check.)
> What can I do about it?
Provide some information:
How did you configure GCC?
What was the make command?
What was the command which got the error?
Michael Eager firstname.lastname@example.org 408-328-8426
MontaVista Software, Inc. 1237 E. Arques Ave., Sunnyvale, CA 94085