This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ia64 bootstrap failures
- To: "Janis Johnson" <janis at us dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: ia64 bootstrap failures
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Date: 22 May 2001 20:55:45 +0200
- Cc: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- References: <OF0F25549A.D7824C58-ON88256A54.00625B8A@LocalDomain>
"Janis Johnson" <email@example.com> writes:
> I've been building with CXXFLAGS="-O1 -g" on ia64 recently because
> there's an ICE in dwarf2out.c. I think that's a known problem that was
> discussed a month or so ago.
I had to add on the branch "-fno-reorder-blocks" for a full bootstrap
last time (a fortnight ago) on ia64,
SuSE Labs firstname.lastname@example.org