This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to test libstdc++-v3
- To: Christian Iseli <chris at ludwig-alpha dot unil dot ch>
- Subject: Re: How to test libstdc++-v3
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>
- Date: 22 May 2001 19:09:24 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CMLA, ENS Cachan -- CNRS UMR 8536 (France)
- References: <200105221635.SAA08160@ludwig-alpha.unil.ch>
Christian Iseli <email@example.com> writes:
| I need some advice about testing libstdc++-v3. I tried on several Linux ix86
| machines, with different versions of TCL, dejagnu, and glibc to no avail.
This is an unfortunate bug in DejaGnu (fixed in next release). See
| I always get a TCL error (see below).
| But I see (in the testresults list) that it seems to work for many other folks.
| So what am I doing wrong ? What's the magic trick ? Anybody care to explain
| (slowly... ;) so that I can understand ? And yes, I had a look at the FAQ...
I'll try to come up with a (necessarily ugly) hack to circumvent that