Re: GCC 3.0 Status Report

Thanks for raising this issue.

    Dennis> I don't want to ship a gcc with a _very_ broken
    Dennis> translation to swedish.  Better to not have a translation
    Dennis> at all then.

Two questions:

- Was there a good Swedish translation in GCC 2.95?

- How do we turn off the Swedish translation?

I suspect that it will be too hard to fix the translation system at
this point, although I don't mind trying, if it's pretty non-invasive.
If we had a good translation in GCC 2.95 that would be more
compelling.  Otherwise, I think we need to, as you say, disable the
translation so that people who speak Swedish are not confused by a
hodge-podge of Swenglish.

Thanks,