This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Reporting bootstrap failures
- To: Laurynas Biveinis <lauras at softhome dot net>
- Subject: Re: Reporting bootstrap failures
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 12:54:56 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: <gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Sat, 19 May 2001, Laurynas Biveinis wrote:
> What is the preferred way to report bootstrap failures
> with high optimization settings etc? GNATS or gcc-bugs?
As far as I understand, first gcc-bugs, and should the bootstrap
failure remain unaddressed for some time (at least one week) and
affect an uncommon setting (platform, flags,...) I'd enter it into
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/