This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0 Status Report
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0 Status Report
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 12:52:13 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Dean Wakerley <dean at wakerley dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Tue, 22 May 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> What is the status of fixes to the doc/install.texi issues described in
It's on my TOMONITOR list ;-) and in the worst case I'll try to fit it
onto my TODO list in time for the GCC 3.0 release, though it would be
great could Dean or you have a look.
(As we haven't got a response from Dean yet, I suppose he's on holidays,
hopefully not something worse!)
That's on my TODO list for today. Expect a fix soon.
> Once these problems have been sorted out, I may look at doing some of
> the moving of documentation from the old install.texi to the new one.
And I'll have a look at removing cruft from the old install.texi plus
removing wwwdocs/htdocs/install in favor of the new stuff.
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/