Re: GCC 3.0 Status Report

On Tue, 22 May 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> What is the status of fixes to the doc/install.texi issues described in

It's on my TOMONITOR list ;-) and in the worst case I'll try to fit it
onto my TODO list in time for the GCC 3.0 release, though it would be
great could Dean or you have a look.

(As we haven't got a response from Dean yet, I suppose he's on holidays,
hopefully not something worse!)

That's on my TODO list for today. Expect a fix soon.

> Once these problems have been sorted out, I may look at doing some of
> the moving of documentation from the old install.texi to the new one.

Great!

And I'll have a look at removing cruft from the old install.texi plus
removing wwwdocs/htdocs/install in favor of the new stuff.

Gerald