This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0 Status Report
- To: Dennis Bjorklund <db at zigo dot dhs dot org>
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0 Status Report
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 10:33:29 +0100 (BST)
- cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Tue, 22 May 2001, Dennis Bjorklund wrote:
> translationssystem is broken in gcc, and I don't understand enough of the
> internals of gcc to fix it. One must not break something else that depends
> on functions that are affected by the locale. These things should be fixed
> there instead.
Did NLS work in 2.95 (for the en_UK translation, if configured with
--enable-nls)? If so, submit a priority "high" PR as a regression.
Joseph S. Myers