This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Several new ix86 regressions in mainline?
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: Several new ix86 regressions in mainline?
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 02:24:23 -0500 (CDT)
- Organization: Networks and Infrastructure Lab (IL02/2240), Motorola Labs
In article <20010521000912.A8326@tornado.cygnus.com> you write:
> Has anyone noticed a slew of new regressions in the trunk on
> Linux ix86?
Yup, I saw all the same failures involving -funroll*-loops on a
mainline build for i386-*-freebsd* today.