This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: I'm missing something obvious...
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: I'm missing something obvious...
- From: "Zack Weinberg" <zackw at Stanford dot EDU>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 23:15:32 -0700
- References: <20010521190836.C1792@stanford.edu>
On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 07:08:36PM -0700, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> I'm trying to simplify the code dealing with nested garbage-collection
> contexts. I have implemented something that *should* work, but
> doesn't: on the first collection after anything is allocated in a
> nested context, live objects get freed, and we crash. I suspect I'm
> missing something obvious. Would someone please look at the appended
> patch and send me a clue?
I found the problem myself, thanks anyway.