compatibility Clarification

Hi,
We are planning to install GCC in our place... problem is ,
we got a plethora of unix vendors. I`ve listed the ones wherein
the requirement for a GCC is imminent... please tell me wether
pre-compiled binaries are available for them.
i`m a stranger to Os level unix, so please tell me about any
complications that i may encounter while installation.

hpux -11
sunOs -5.6
sunOs -5.6
sunOs -5.5.1