URGENT

Hi All,
       I just want to know how C++ is implemented or rather what are the compilation issues, type checking issues, run-time issues in an object-oriented language like C++ and how are they handled. I shall be thankful to you if you suggest any link or reading material.

Regards,
Rajrup.

http://bol.rediff.com