This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Defining __powerpc__ in rs6000.h
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: Defining __powerpc__ in rs6000.h
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 18:05:41 -0700
- CC: obrien at FreeBSD dot org, Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200105220100.VAA27480@makai.watson.ibm.com>
David Edelsohn wrote:
> Given that Apple already released a compiler with __ppc__, I don't
> see how it can be removed now. Did this definition come from MrC?
Dunno, it was before my time, but most likely from NeXT.