This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Defining __powerpc__ in rs6000.h
- To: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Subject: Re: Defining __powerpc__ in rs6000.h
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 21:00:16 -0400
- cc: obrien at FreeBSD dot org, Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Given that Apple already released a compiler with __ppc__, I don't
see how it can be removed now. Did this definition come from MrC?