This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: c++/java relocation errors on sparc-sun-solaris2.7 (Re: Moreinfo on Java coredump on sparc Solaris)
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: c++/java relocation errors on sparc-sun-solaris2.7 (Re: Moreinfo on Java coredump on sparc Solaris)
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 21:01:43 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com, java at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Mon, 21 May 2001, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 07:48:47PM -0400, Jeff Sturm wrote:
> > Is there a good reason these words aren't aligned anyhow?
> Space savings, mostly. Almost nothing in dwarf2 is aligned.
OK, then. What should one do? Fix binutils, or force alignment somehow
(keeping in mind this is for 3.0)?