This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: AIX libstdc++-v3 breakage on gcc-3.0 branch
- To: Albert Chin-A-Young <china at thewrittenword dot com>
- Subject: Re: AIX libstdc++-v3 breakage on gcc-3.0 branch
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 19:03:29 -0400
- cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
I already tested my patch and it works. I don't know what you are
trying to solve. The -Wl,-berok is expanded.