bug 2871

Please close bug 2871. I was just informed that a prototype was missing in
the file containing the calling function. The compiler automatically
converted and argument from float to a double (option -O causes this) and
assumed the function to be called would expect a double. It didn't, and a
prototype would have indicated that.

By the way, you guys do great work. I don't know where you find the time.

Marc Desmarais
Senior Software Engineer @ Logicvision
e-mail: mdesm2@earthlink.net   (home)
        marc@logicvision.com   (work)