This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of PINE compilation on Solaris bug?
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell)
- Subject: Re: Status of PINE compilation on Solaris bug?
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 14:23:00 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: jbuck at synopsys dot COM, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> >>>>> "Joe" == Joe Buck <jbuck@synopsys.COM> writes:
> Joe> My suggestion applies only in cases like this where we know
> Joe> that we have multiple branches (counting the trunk as a
> Joe> branch) and that a bug exists in some but not in others.
> Joe> Adding a test means we won't forget about the problem.
> Oh. I don't think we have this problem on the trunk -- I think we
> have it on the 2.95 branch only. Does that resolve the issue?
OK, I guess I misunderstood. I thought you were saying the bug was
in the trunk but not in the 3.0 branch.