This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: AIX libstdc++-v3 breakage on gcc-3.0 branch
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: AIX libstdc++-v3 breakage on gcc-3.0 branch
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 17:20:42 -0400
- cc: aoliva at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
I think the soname_spec problem started happening with the earlier
imports, but I had not noticed. I know the soname major number was
present in late March.
I think we just need to fix the logic, not revert the imports, as
this is not just a single, recent import problem.