This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: AIX libstdc++-v3 breakage on gcc-3.0 branch
- To: dje at watson dot ibm dot com
- Subject: Re: AIX libstdc++-v3 breakage on gcc-3.0 branch
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 14:15:38 -0700
- Cc: aoliva at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200105211949.PAA23188@makai.watson.ibm.com>
>>>>> "David" == David Edelsohn <email@example.com> writes:
David> I just dicovered that the recent versions of libtool
David> imported into the GCC 3.0 branch are not obeying the
David> soname_spec defined for AIX.
These are precisely the kinds of fears I had with this most recent
Alexandre, we need to know why you felt it was important to have this
import on the branch. If it was important, then we also need to fix
these bugs. Otherwise, we need to revert the changes on the branch,
and sort this out on the mainline.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com