HP-UX 10.20, exceptions, shared libs

Hi,

    I have been having problems for a while now with the problems
regarding throwing and catching exceptions within a shared library.  I
had mentioned them on another mailing list and David Abrahams said that
he had delivered an exception handling testsuite to some people on the
gcc team.  I'm curious if this will be required to pass, or if not,
might I be able to expect this to work on 3.0?

I could work up a test case if someone were interested.  I'm using HP-UX
10.20 and g++ 2.95.2.

Thanks

--
Thomas O Matelich