This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of PINE compilation on Solaris bug?
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell)
- Subject: Re: Status of PINE compilation on Solaris bug?
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 12:14:05 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> I have confirmed that the mbx.i included in PR700 compiles with the
> current GCC 3.0 sources on sparc-sun-solaris2.8, so you may close the
> bug report(s).
> It would be nice if GNATS allowed you to somehow "branch the database"
> so that you could close it for 3.0, but leave it open for 2.95 -- but
> there's really no way to do that, so I think closing it it is best.
If a regression test is created for this failure, then, if it is not fixed
in the trunk, it will show up as a regression against 3.0 when we go to
ship 3.1. If that's none, it should be safe to close the GNATS report.