This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 3.0 Fortran Status - PR 2782
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Subject: GCC 3.0 Fortran Status - PR 2782
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 21:08:21 +0200
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
This is a multilingual one. It seems that an error in handling the bool
type in GCC 3.0 causes miscompilation of g77, resulting in a regression
when using said compiler on HPUX 10.20.
As I do not have access to that OS, I cannot simplify this further.
Could you, or someone else, privy to HPUX 10.20, look into this ?
Thanks in advance,
Toon Moene - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
Join GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)