This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 184.108.40.206 and STL
- To: pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at (Gerald Pfeifer)
- Subject: Re: 220.127.116.11 and STL
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 10:55:14 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: marek_maleta at agilent dot com ("MALETA,MAREK (A-Germany,ex1)"), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org ('gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org')
> On Mon, 21 May 2001, MALETA,MAREK (A-Germany,ex1) wrote:
> > Does gcc 18.104.22.168 support STL ?
> Yes, it supported an old version which you had to install using an extra
> package libstdc++ (or was it still part of libg++ back then)?
That is incorrect.
No, libstdc++ 2.7.2.x did not contain the STL in any form. There was a
port of the SGI STL that worked with gcc 2.7.2.x, sort of (STLport).